Full payment is required to schedule an order for delivery.
Sphere Living (TLE PTE LTD) accepts the following modes of payment in-store:
- VISA / MasterCard / AMEX
- Cheque – Payable to TLE PTE LTD
- Direct Bank Transfer to our DBS Account
Account Type: DBS Current Account
Account No.: 0720063813
50% Deposit is required for every purchase, remaining 50% to be paid once your order has arrived before delivery.
If there is any outstanding payment due for your purchase, it is payable before the delivery of your purchase is scheduled.
All orders must be delivered within 2 months once you are informed that your order has arrived in Singapore.
Sphere Living reserves the right to charge a 1.5% late payment interest per month on unpaid balances after the payment due date. Legal title of any of the items supplied shall remain with Sphere Living until full payment has been received.
Sale of Goods
Goods ordered and/or sold are not exchangeable/ returnable unless approved by TLE PTE LTD
Returns must be in original condition within 7 working days upon approval of TLE PTE LTD. Returns and exchanges are not applicable to custom or special order furniture.
Cancellation is not possible upon order confirmation.
Variation of Finishes
Natural variation occurring in wood, stone, leather and natural fibres are not considered defects. TLE PTE LTD does not warrant the colourfastness, and/or the matching of colour, grains or textures of these natural materials.
Full payment must be made before a delivery date can be arranged.
We deliver Monday to Saturday. All delivery time slots are categorised based on the first two digits of the Singapore postal code and vary between shipping services. Please contact us for more information.
We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Customer’s failure to receive goods for the first delivery. Chargeable at prevailing rates.
Inspection of Goods
Onus is on customer to inspect goods delivered. Any claim(s) of short deliver and/or damaged goods must be made in writing within seven (7) days from delivery date.
12 months warranty is applicable for all brands against any manufacturers’ defect.
TLE PTE LTD warrants that all furniture to be free of defective materials and workmanship. Warranty periods vary by product, commencing from the date of delivery and are defined in the table below.
If, during the warranty period, a product is deemed defective due to a manufacturing defect, TLE PTE LTD will repair or replace part(s), at TLE’s option. This Warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
This Warranty is not transferable and any subsequent purchaser buys the product ‘as is’, is without the protection of the Warranty. The warranty does not cover products used for commercial purposes.
Limitations and Expeptions:
- Proper care and usage are essential to preserving your rights under this warranty. This warranty does not apply if your furniture is damaged by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear , or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or pet damage.
- The warranty does not apply if the product is used outdoors.
- Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by TLE PTE LTD will void this limited warranty.
- This warranty does not cover items purchased as ‘Studio Pieces’ or designated as ‘AS IS’ at the time of purchase and products not purchased directly from TLE PTE LTD.
- TLE’s decision on all issues relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at TLE’s sole discretion.
- Any item repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- This warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
- In respect of manufacturing defects detected after warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the Purchaser.